Novice Class

Remove second Upload QSO button

Post by 3D2TS »

Hi all, when using the QSL manager the current workflow is

QSL Manager
Select Type, lets say LoTW
Press Select Required
Press Upload selected QSO

At this point, IMHO we should be uploading QSL / QSO to LoTW. But we have to press another button ;) The green Cloud with an up arrow. I honestly don't see the point of this being here? Am I missing something? Am up to date with v2.31 and every time there is an upgrade I hope this second click is gone :)

Lastly, thanks for such a great piece of software that works so well. Happy to see a dark mode is in the pipeline. Sorry if this sounds a bit picky but I just don't understand the double confirmation.

Phill C21TS / FK1TS / 3D2TS
Phill Hardstaff
C21TS = FK1TS = 3D2TS = VK3HA
Baiti Nauru
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Remove second Upload QSO button

Post by G4POP »

Use LOTW auto upload on closing then you wont have the inconvenience of clicking any buttons
73 Terry G4POP
3D2TS
Novice Class

Re: Remove second Upload QSO button

Post by 3D2TS »

G4POP wrote: 21 Mar 2024, 15:00 Use LOTW auto upload on closing then you wont have the inconvenience of clicking any buttons
Hi Terry, I used LoTW merely as an example. I check usually once a day for EQSL, CLublog, QRZ and HRDLog to see if any QSO didn't auto upload. This redundant upload button is present in all of them. Regarding LoTW on closing, I usually never close Log4OM but do LoTW once every other day. Log4OM only gets closed for updates, so once a month usually unless the upload queue gets stuck (See other post).

73 Phill
Phill Hardstaff
C21TS = FK1TS = 3D2TS = VK3HA
Baiti Nauru