User Name field not being populated from QRZ

W7OBI
New user

User Name field not being populated from QRZ

Post by W7OBI »

All functionality appears to be working correctly with ws-jtx and omnirig. When contacts are completed in ws-jtx, the log4om log file gets updated. BUT, the user name field on the Main screen in Log4OM does not get populated so all relevant info relating to that person is not available. I can manually enter a value in the field and it is almost immediately retrieved from qrz.com (I have a premium qrz acount). The QRZ api key has been validated. The QRZ password is correct. To the best of my understanding, all configurations within ws-jtx, omnirig and log4om are correct.
JA9HWD
Advanced Class

Re: User Name field not being populated from QRZ

Post by JA9HWD »

I think this phenomenon is caused by the same problem as the topic below.
https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?t=9057
73, Kiyo JA9HWD
W7OBI
New user

Post by W7OBI »

Thank you but in this case the issue was caused by me not turning on GridTracker along with WS-jTX, Omnirig and Log4OM. I had configured all of these apps to work together and when working together they work fine. But with one of them not running, this kind off issue can come up. So this issue is now resolved.
JA9HWD
Advanced Class

Post by JA9HWD »

W7OBI wrote: 17 Apr 2024, 03:15 Thank you but in this case the issue was caused by me not turning on GridTracker along with WS-jTX, Omnirig and Log4OM. I had configured all of these apps to work together and when working together they work fine. But with one of them not running, this kind off issue can come up. So this issue is now resolved.
Thank you for reporting the results. I'm glad you were able to resolve it.
73, Kiyo JA9HWD