DXCC Challenge

Update and distribution of news relating to awards

Moderator: OE6CLD

G3ZSS
Old Man

DXCC Challenge

Post by G3ZSS »

In the Award Status, I can select the DXCC Challenge, but if I look at the statistics window, all I see is the individual band totals. How does one get to see the actual DXCC Challenge total?
73 Peter G3ZSS
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: DXCC Challenge

Post by G4POP »

Hi Peter,
Basically you cant and its an issue we have had on Mantis for some time but at the moment this lockup issue that affects some users has our full attention
73 Terry G4POP
DB9CR
Novice Class

Post by DB9CR »

Hello,
I also found this problem.
My workaround is clublog - it gives a good overview about worked DXCCs, but course knows nothing about the QLS cards received, only LOTW.
So if there are resources, calculating the challenge points correctly would also be interesting for me.
Thanks in advance
Christian DB9CR
KI5BLU
Novice Class

Post by KI5BLU »

Hi - just wondering if this is still on the list. I'm still on V1 since it has a great DXCC Challenge summary stat which is missing from V2 ... would love to switch to V2 ... any timeline of when you think you might be able to add this?
Thanks
Tom KI5BLU
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

KI5BLU wrote: 13 Sep 2022, 16:27 Hi - just wondering if this is still on the list. I'm still on V1 since it has a great DXCC Challenge summary stat which is missing from V2 ... would love to switch to V2 ... any timeline of when you think you might be able to add this?
Thanks
Tom KI5BLU
Tom,

I've put a fresh note on the Mantis item for this and have tried to bump it up in the queue.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KI5BLU
Novice Class

Post by KI5BLU »

Nolan - thanks so much, really appreciate it!
Greetings from Southlake ... 73
Tom KI5BLU