How Do I Add a Mode to the Drop Down Mode Field

Need help? - Post here and we will find a solution for you.
K4TMG
Novice Class

How Do I Add a Mode to the Drop Down Mode Field

Post by K4TMG »

I have recently started manually logging Satellite QSOs. The mode I need is FM. In the drop down menu on the main screen the only options I have are USB, LSB, FT8 and RTTY. I would like to add FM. I change My Station to the correct radio and antenna and click the Sat mode box and add the sat info. Then I manually entering the Callsign, Times and Frequencies. I save the QSO with the incorrect mode and then quickly before it uploads everywhere else edit the QSO where it gives me the option for all the modes. What am I missing?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: How Do I Add a Mode to the Drop Down Mode Field

Post by G4POP »

K4TMG wrote: 07 Jun 2021, 03:17 I have recently started manually logging Satellite QSOs. The mode I need is FM. In the drop down menu on the main screen the only options I have are USB, LSB, FT8 and RTTY. I would like to add FM. I change My Station to the correct radio and antenna and click the Sat mode box and add the sat info. Then I manually entering the Callsign, Times and Frequencies. I save the QSO with the incorrect mode and then quickly before it uploads everywhere else edit the QSO where it gives me the option for all the modes. What am I missing?
You are posting in a version 1 area of the forum, do you mean version 1 or version 2?

Version 1 is on maintenance only so we dont check here too often because there are very few users of the now 2 year old software, why dont you update if you really are using V1?

The answer to your question depends on the version your using so please always state the release number to save us wasting time.
73 Terry G4POP
K4TMG
Novice Class

Re: How Do I Add a Mode to the Drop Down Mode Field

Post by K4TMG »

Sorry, I'm new to this. I'm using V2