LOTW uploads only when selecting 1 qso

V2 error reports
KC6NKK
New user

LOTW uploads only when selecting 1 qso

Post by KC6NKK »

Hi, I'm new to Log4OM and am trying to get the software configured and functioning properly. I have watched several setup videos and now have read this forum on issues that others were having. My problem is similar to others in that when I use the QSL manager to attempt to upload multiple qso's to LOTW, it stops on the 4th line "Executing TQSL with upload".
At 1st I did have some incorrect ITU and CQ zones in my qso's that imported from grid tracker. I created a new database and reloaded all of the Adif files. fixed all the errors like was referenced in this post - https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?t=5594
This did not fix my issue. I cannot upload multiple qso's when selecting them multiples at a time. If I only upload 1 qso, it works every time. I do not want to do thousands of uploads 1 at a time!
Is there a way to tell Log4OM that the qso's have already been uploaded to LOTW?

Any Ideas or direction to follow would be appreciated.

Log4OM version 2.23.0.0
Windows 10
TQSL 2.6.5
WSJT-X V2.5.4 and Grid Tracker v1.22.1008 working perfectly
CAT working perfectly

Thanks,
Lloyd
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW uploads only when selecting 1 qso

Post by G4POP »

KC6NKK wrote: 09 Oct 2022, 02:33 Is there a way to tell Log4OM that the qso's have already been uploaded to LOTW?

Yes

In the QSL manager select LOTW

Filter/select the relevant QSO's

Select 'Enable Updates'

Check sent - Yes and select a date

Click the small floppy disk icon to save the changes

You might be best advised to stop Gridtracker or any other software uploading to LOTW and let LOG4OM do it for you?
73 Terry G4POP