Worked before Cluster Spot filter

KA4CDN
Old Man

Worked before Cluster Spot filter

Post by KA4CDN »

As I max out ATNOs I'm finding I like to 'chat' with ops I've worked before. A filter to select 'worked before' on the cluster (F8) tab would be awesome.

Mike / KA4CDN

And as always - Search option on these forums stink. So I beg forgiveness if this suggest has already be posted and I understand that the /awesome Log4OM/ developers are not designing nor developing the forum side of this nor do I want them to. Kudos to Log4OM and those supporting. The best logger (no not logger- ham utility) ever. Thank you.

Mike
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Worked before Cluster Spot filter

Post by G4POP »

KA4CDN wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 22:16 As I max out ATNOs I'm finding I like to 'chat' with ops I've worked before. A filter to select 'worked before' on the cluster (F8) tab would be awesome.

Mike / KA4CDN

And as always - Search option on these forums stink. So I beg forgiveness if this suggest has already be posted and I understand that the /awesome Log4OM/ developers are not designing nor developing the forum side of this nor do I want them to. Kudos to Log4OM and those supporting. The best logger (no not logger- ham utility) ever. Thank you.

Mike
You already have a cluster highlight of the call sign if you worked that station before
73 Terry G4POP
KA4CDN
Old Man

Post by KA4CDN »

Yes I realize they are highlighted. But it would be nice to FILTER the list to only those. Or, less desirable, sort the list.

Thanks.
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Post by IW3HMH »

filter = filter out / remove worked before?
by callsign? band? mode? both band and mode?
Frankly speaking it's a strange request, based on the number of "possible dupes" you may have and related to the "overhead" introduced by the control
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH