Problem with upload to HRDLOG service

General discussions V2
Iw7dol
Novice Class

Re: Problem with upload to HRDLOG service

Post by Iw7dol »

If there is someone who upload works, can you send us the screenshot of the settings?
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

I will test HRD functionality right now and report back. I have the service but really dont use it.

Stand bye.
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

Just checked and mine is uploading.

Again need to delete incoming connections and start over. Make a new connection and user one of the three presets at the bottom specific to your application. I am using JTalert and Upload QSO is automatically checked in the parameter.

If you still do not work after that go to HRDLOG.net and get a new upload code and enter that under program configuration under External services.

Let us know if that resolves it. As I said, mine works fine.
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team
sp5ah
Novice Class

Post by sp5ah »

KD0ZV wrote: 25 Mar 2023, 20:29 Just checked and mine is uploading.

Again need to delete incoming connections and start over. Make a new connection and user one of the three presets at the bottom specific to your application. I am using JTalert and Upload QSO is automatically checked in the parameter.

If you still do not work after that go to HRDLOG.net and get a new upload code and enter that under program configuration under External services.

Could you please give more detailed instructions on what to do and where?
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

sp5ah wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 17:50
KD0ZV wrote: 25 Mar 2023, 20:29 Just checked and mine is uploading.

Could you please give more detailed instructions on what to do and where?
Piotr,

Going over the Release Notes has all the basic information you need that we've all been trying to get you to follow.

Here is a link with some of that same information repeated:

https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?p=43147#p43147

I've also added a screen clip from Terry - G4POP with the same information plus a couple more basic "how to" steps that he share in another thread on this Forum.

I'm certain if you follow those steps you will resolve your issues.

Attachments
ft8-4_Update-Steps-g4pop.JPG
ft8-4_Update-Steps-g4pop.JPG (135.33 KiB) Viewed 766 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
sp5ah
Novice Class

Post by sp5ah »

But this applies to FT8 in the last version, and it does not log SSB for me and neither in 2.24 nor 2.25 was not logged :-(
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

sp5ah wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 19:39 But this applies to FT8 in the last version, and it does not log SSB for me and neither in 2.24 nor 2.25 was not logged :-(
Piotr,

Did you see Rich's KD0ZV reply above? He did a test with that upload and it worked FB. Terry has also tested same and it worked FB.

We (so far) do not have any other reports from other OMs experiencing your situation. In fact I've had a couple direct e-mails from OMs advising me that their uploads to HRDLog are also working FB.

So ... something (not sure what) is amiss at your installation as best we can determine so far.

Now ... did you enable the Debug logging mode, make some upload attempts to HRDLog, save that log and then create a Support Request and send to Terry - G4POP?.

And you have noted that you have not been able to upload to HRDLog in prior versions 2.24 and 2.25 ... So ... again something is amiss with your setup. Make sure your code is properly entered with uppercase, lowercase, etc., etc..
Plano, TX
sp5ah
Novice Class

Post by sp5ah »

I generated support package but I dont know how send it to G4POP
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

sp5ah wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 21:39 I generated support package but I dont know how send it to G4POP
Piotr,

Just do a lookup for G4POP at QRZ.com and use that e-mail address. Sry, I should have noted that earlier.

Tnx for your patience and taking the debugging steps a bit at a time.
Plano, TX
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KD0ZV »

sp5ah wrote: 26 Mar 2023, 21:39 I generated support package but I dont know how send it to G4POP
Did you generate a new upload code on HRDlog.net?
Rich
KD0ZV
Log4OM Alpha Team