List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

AA7G
Novice Class

Re: List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

Post by AA7G »

Exactly, it would be beneficial and save a lot of time and money since only the cards and QSOs you need to have checked by a card checker will be on that report.

Thanks for the help!

/Gert
IW3HMH
Site Admin

Re: List or report of QSOs with DXCC Challenge entities only QSLed by paper QSLs?

Post by IW3HMH »

I think i've understood your request, but it's not so "easy" to implement
The "award status" is updated when the user receives a confirmation, and not at runtime. The application checks all awards related to the QSO that can change their status based on the confirmation received, so when you receive the first confirmation (as example paper) on a QSO, the DXCC award is marked confirmed, and this status will not change when you receive subsequent LOTW confirmation.
So, at this time, there is not a simple way to filter by confirmation, as the program is relying to the confirmation status of the award, not the underlying QSO (that may be more than one)

In order to check the LOTW status "by specific confirmation" i need to write another parsing engine for awards, that's a bit complex.

I'm thinking about a possible workaround
Daniele Pistollato - IW3HMH
AA7G
Novice Class

Post by AA7G »

OK, Daniele, I see the problem and look forward to a workaround in a later release.