Support for PayPal requests

AA7G
Novice Class

Support for PayPal requests

Post by AA7G »

I have been going through all not confirmed band entities for DXCC Challenge and found out that many stations I have worked do QSL direct and offer Paypal payment for the QSLs that I need. When sending a PayPal payment, you have to log in, select the e-mail address and click on the line that says what the payment is for. However, the timeout is way too short in PayPal for manually entering text about the QSOs you looked up in Log4OM. You get logged out and have to start all over again. You have to prepare the text beforehand. There is a time-out for safety reasons; you do not want to stay logged in on PayPal for payment safety reasons.

It would be nice if a standard PayPal request text could be generated in Log4OM. Look up the QSOs you want to include in the message and mark them with the mouse to export them to a "standard PayPal description of payment text". The text should contain QSO data and your address and be displayed in a separate window so you can copy everything in that window and paste it into the field in PayPal quickly before the time out. It will also prevent typing errors in QSO data and your address. It can be made in many ways, but I hope you understand.

/Gert, AA7G