Lost Web Lookup function

V2 error reports
KK7PW
Novice Class

Lost Web Lookup function

Post by KK7PW »

Updated to latest version and the Web lookup function does not bring up QRZ in browser (when using upper-right button under "+" when saving new QSO).

Any others experience this?

de KK7PW
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Lost Web Lookup function

Post by KI5IO »

KK7PW wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 21:06 Updated to latest version and the Web lookup function does not bring up QRZ in browser (when using upper-right button under "+" when saving new QSO).

Any others experience this?

de KK7PW
Jonathan,

Which 'latest' version? V 2.30.1.0 is the most recent one.

First ... to answer your question as to "any others" ... No (at least for me) ... my QRZ lookup is working FB.

So far (day is yet young) you are the first to have brought this up.

Have you also gone to Settings / Program Configuration / Info Providers ... and then tested the QRZ access there? Tapping the test button should result in a green arrow if the connection is working.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
KK7PW
Novice Class

Post by KK7PW »

Thanks. Yep -- connection was successful. When I hit the web lookup button, it appears to briefly think and nothing.

And, I'm running 2.30.1.0.

Well -- I just updated Firefox and it worked! I'll see if it continues to function normally.

de KK7PW
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

KK7PW wrote: 21 Nov 2023, 21:38 Thanks. Yep -- connection was successful. When I hit the web lookup button, it appears to briefly think and nothing.

And, I'm running 2.30.1.0.

Well -- I just updated Firefox and it worked! I'll see if it continues to function normally.

de KK7PW
I was doing some testing last week and FF was giving me a deuce of a time. I finally gave up with it (for that effort anyway) and went back to Brave. I've been using Brave for a couple years now and very pleased. Even if it is a 'chrome' derivative.
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX