CAT no longer working

G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: CAT no longer working

Post by G4POP »

KE8ULU wrote: 01 Jan 2024, 23:44
I am starting to think rig control in Log4OM is just somethingI don't get to have.

That is unnessesary because almost all users can achieve CAt we just need to explore deeper.

Email me a support request as detailed here please https://www.log4om.com/generating-a-support-request/

Make sure that you set TRACE mode and CAT logging from the help/log level menu, then try connecting CAT before sending the support request
73 Terry G4POP
KE8ULU
Novice Class

Post by KE8ULU »

Thanks Gary, I have generated the support request with logging and tracing on. The instructions say to send this file to the contact info provided to me, none has been provided yet.....I assume I email it to someone?
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

KE8ULU wrote: 02 Jan 2024, 15:05 Thanks Gary, I have generated the support request with logging and tracing on. The instructions say to send this file to the contact info provided to me, none has been provided yet.....I assume I email it to someone?
Dennis,

Terry's (not Gary) e-mail is valid at QRZ. His callsign is: g4pop
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

KE8ULU wrote: 02 Jan 2024, 15:05 Thanks Gary, I have generated the support request with logging and tracing on. The instructions say to send this file to the contact info provided to me, none has been provided yet.....I assume I email it to someone?
Received your support request and replied to your email requesting further information but so far no response
73 Terry G4POP
KE8ULU
Novice Class

Post by KE8ULU »

I saw the request this morning but didn't have time to respond before work. Just sent requested info, thanks.