Submitted and Granted LOTW and QSL

wb2bin
Advanced Class

Submitted and Granted LOTW and QSL

Post by wb2bin »

I don't know if this is possible but I have LOTW contact KP5/K0BJ (Desecheo) that has been verified on LOTW for 10M DXCC and challenge but will not show up on Log4OMV2. I have a few of these and was wondering number one why and second if there was a way to get them correct in Log4OMV2. I have same with some QSL's. I show confirmed the cards have been sent to ARRL and I have verified but they also do not show as granted. I think I could change it under "worked awards" but do not want to mess things up.

Has any one else experienced this?

Thanks
Greg
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Submitted and Granted LOTW and QSL

Post by KI5IO »

wb2bin wrote: 07 Sep 2023, 17:49 I don't know if this is possible but I have LOTW contact KP5/K0BJ (Desecheo) that has been verified on LOTW for 10M DXCC and challenge but will not show up on Log4OMV2. I have a few of these and was wondering number one why and second if there was a way to get them correct in Log4OMV2. I have same with some QSL's. I show confirmed the cards have been sent to ARRL and I have verified but they also do not show as granted. I think I could change it under "worked awards" but do not want to mess things up.

Has any one else experienced this?

Thanks
Greg
Greg,

There was a lot of to/fro about the GRA status on the thread below. It may or may not help provide some more insight.

https://forum.log4om.com/viewtopic.php?t=8615
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX