Can't change JTAlert file path to Log4om SQLite File

Regarding connecting to external program's.
w9nz
Novice Class

Can't change JTAlert file path to Log4om SQLite File

Post by w9nz »

Within JTAlert, my file path to the Log4om SQLite file pointed to a file location off in the Cloud (OneDrive). I would like to have it point to an SQLite file residing on my own computer. No matter what I do the file path won't change. I've turned OneDrive off and uninstalled and reinstalled JTAlert but no matter what I do, the file path can't be changed. As I say, even deleting and reinstalling JTAlert brings back the same file path. Where is the file path hiding. Any ideas why i can't change it?

Thanks in advance,

Ray Mikula
W9NZ
DF5WW
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: Can't change JTAlert file path to Log4om SQLite File

Post by DF5WW »

Hello Ray,

if you have Log4OM, WSJT-X (or JTDX) and JTalert open go to the Settings menu in JTalert.
Navigate to Logging/Log4OM and klick the "Select" Button in the JTalert menu. Navigate to
your sqlite filke and klick on the "Open" button or do a double click on the needed sqlite
database file ....

If that don´t work try to ask VK3AMA via his eMail adress. We work with JTalert but we are
not the supporters .... Think you can find his Email on Hamapps.com or on qrz.com.

;) ;)
73´s .. Juergen ... ALT-512 SDR (10W) , 50 m random wire at SG-211 autotuner, 2 x Xiegu G90 (20W HF TRX) one as portable Radio. Also TS-790E (40 W) for VHF/UHF with X-50 vertical and Duoband 4-Element LPDA.