LOTW QSO's missing

ei9ky
Novice Class

LOTW QSO's missing

Post by ei9ky »

I seem to be missing QSO's when I log into LOTW, specifically SOTA QSO's and ones from my previous call sign. I have 4 certificates for my current and old callsign with and without /p suffix. I have all the SOTA locations set up in TSQL. I have 255 QSO's in total but only 113 appearing in LOTW. In Log4OM, when I go to recent QSO's and scroll across, all 255 QSO's in the "Lotw Sent" column are "Yes", so I can assume they have been sent. The SOTA QSO's all have the correct SOTA reference in the "My References" field. I have Log4OM setup to upload on close.

I've obviously missed something simple, but I can't figure it out. Any suggestions?
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: LOTW QSO's missing

Post by G4POP »

You do realise that you must have the correct station call sign in the config/station info menu and in the config/external services/LOTW menu that matches the QSO's selected for upload.

e.g.
I operate from a summit using G6CNQ/P

Then apart from having a Tqsl Cert for G6CNQ/P in TQSL that same call must be entered in config/station info menu and in the config/external services/LOTW

Then just select the QSO's where the station call is G6CNQ/P for upload to LOTW

Any other QSO's that have a different station call sign recorded will not upload properly
73 Terry G4POP
ei9ky
Novice Class

Post by ei9ky »

That was it ! It took a bit of forwards and backwards for all calls and sota activations, but I'm up to date now on lotw.

TU EE
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by G4POP »

ei9ky wrote: 06 Jul 2021, 22:40 That was it ! It took a bit of forwards and backwards for all calls and sota activations, but I'm up to date now on lotw.

TU EE
You can make it easier if you set up separate configurations for each call but mostly thats not necessary.
73 Terry G4POP