CONTACT IMAGE

EA5ITV
New user

CONTACT IMAGE

Post by EA5ITV »

Good morning to everybody.
I am a user of Log40 m and I am very satisfied with all its functionality and potential.
I have always had the same problem.
I have installed it on several computers and the same thing happens to me on all of them. You cannot see the image of the correspondent that you have in your QRZ in the right corner of the main screen of the program.
Otherwise everything works, even under the EQSL images. Thanks for the help to fix it.
I have the latest version of LOG40M V.2
Help.
Sorry for my English is a translator.

Thanks.

Adrian
EA5ITV.
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: CONTACT IMAGE

Post by KI5IO »

EA5ITV wrote: 30 Jun 2021, 10:44 Good morning to everybody.
I am a user of Log40 m and I am very satisfied with all its functionality and potential.
I have always had the same problem.
I have installed it on several computers and the same thing happens to me on all of them. You cannot see the image of the correspondent that you have in your QRZ in the right corner of the main screen of the program.
Otherwise everything works, even under the EQSL images. Thanks for the help to fix it.
I have the latest version of LOG40M V.2
Help.
Sorry for my English is a translator.

Thanks.

Adrian
EA5ITV.
Adrian,

To view the QRZ image you must have a subscription to QRZ.com that you have paid for.

If you do have a "paid for subscription" be sure that that you have the box tic'd to "Show profile image in main User Interface" That is located at: Settings / Configuration / Info Providers / Configuration
Attachments
info-providers-show-qrz-image.JPG
info-providers-show-qrz-image.JPG (96.46 KiB) Viewed 910 times
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
EA5ITV
New user

Re: CONTACT IMAGE

Post by EA5ITV »

Thank you very much Nolan, understood and solved.