WISHLIST

IZ7AUH
Novice Class

WISHLIST

Post by IZ7AUH »

Good evening everyone, I have been using Log4Om happily for many years now but I would like to suggest some features that I think could be useful to improve the experience of using the software:

it would be interesting to be able to manage multiple radios simultaneously, offering via a band plane which radio to activate and do the QSY, for example, I use Omnirig with radio 1 and radio 2 but I also have radio 3 that I would like to use with the Hamlib protocol so using more CAT engines at the same time would be nice to do so and therefore, based on the band plane, assign q which radio to do the QSY.

A more personalized management of cluster alerts, we OMs often like to complete more DXCC slots for single band and mode, from what it seems to me now log4om does not offer this

A more rapid management of the various configurations, with a passage from one log to another with a simple drop-down menu on the main page without going to the configuration

Flexradio API implementation for Cat via TCP and UDP and much more

Direct Microham ARCO rotor control management via UDP

I make myself available for trials and beta testers if needed.

Thanks and good luck to all the Staff
K4TOR
Advanced Class

Re: WISHLIST

Post by K4TOR »

Direct support for Arco Controller would be very nice. Its either start using another logging program that supports it directly, or buy / install PSTrotator, which I am not a fan of whatsoever.
I'll se how long it takes for them to implement. I just might have to migrate to another logging software. But, I like Log4OM.
73 de Tor - K4TOR
Pee Dee of SC