qrz.com op names not showing

G4IUA
Advanced Class

qrz.com op names not showing

Post by G4IUA »

For some reason the name of the station work isn't showing up. Everything else OK (callsign, modes, band etc). I recently renewed my sub to qrz.com (XML Data). For years it has been working so I'm not sure what's happened. Log4OM v 2.27.1.2

Is there anything in Log4OM I should be looking to change or is this a qrz.com question?

Jeff - G4IUA
G4POP
Log4OM Alpha Team

Re: qrz.com op names not showing

Post by G4POP »

73 Terry G4POP
KI5IO
Log4OM Alpha Team

Post by KI5IO »

G4IUA wrote: 30 Apr 2023, 16:12 For some reason the name of the station work isn't showing up. Everything else OK (callsign, modes, band etc). I recently renewed my sub to qrz.com (XML Data). For years it has been working so I'm not sure what's happened. Log4OM v 2.27.1.2

Is there anything in Log4OM I should be looking to change or is this a qrz.com question?

Jeff - G4IUA
Jeff,

Is this in the Main UI? Are you entering in the callsign manually, cluster spot or bandmap click or is this an input from one of the FTxx APPs?
73 - Nolan Kienitz - KI5IO
Plano, TX
G4IUA
Advanced Class

Post by G4IUA »

I should have added that I'm using JTDX v2.2.159 and the entry is automatic. Everything else is sent thru to Log4OM correctly - just the name isn't. Entering a callsign directly into Log4OM manually works perfectly.

I'll check thru the latest documentation and see if that steers me to a solution.

Thanks

Jeff - G4IUA
G4IUA
Advanced Class

Post by G4IUA »

All working well now. I'm always a bit reluctant to make changes when I'm not sure I'm doing the right thing but it was pretty straightforward and explained in the latest version of the manual. Thanks for the help.